Mists of Akuma: Komoro Toko's Menagerie
System: 5e | Pages: 80
A Mists of Akuma adventure for 4 to 6 characters of 12th level.
By: Mike Myler | Artists: Nathanael Batchelor, Jacob Blackmon, Matt Bulahao, Indi Martin, Renan Costa Moraes, Sara Shijo, Wowim
A Mists of Akuma adventure for 4 to 6 characters of 12th level
In fractured Rimono Prefecture there is one figure who stands above the destruction and mayhem, his presence holding back the tide of chaos that threatens to set the countryside and cities alight: Komoro Toko. Tragedy has struck however and the vigilante samurai is now wanted for murder! The PCs are hired by a Rimono bengoshi to track down Komoro Toko and discover his true identity, but the closer they get the more they learn that much of what they've been told is untrue. Can the adventurers unravel the mystery and reveal who is pulling their strings in time to save the capital city of Shori from destruction at the hands of Komoro Toko's greatest enemies!?
IT IS UPON YOU TO FIND OUT!
What's included in Komoro Toko's Menagerie:
- City maps and urban details for Unmei and the Rimono capital of Shori
- Over 30 monsters and NPCs including tsukumogami of all kinds and truly memorable Mists of Akuma villains
- 9 encounter maps for play in cities and in between
- New rules for firefighting, combat on the top of a speeding train, and amidst the rooftops of Soburin
- New character options including gasoline-powered kitai soroi armor, the Entropy cleric domain, Luck score, and Spellshaper prestige class