Children of the Hammer: A Guide to the Clockwork Elves And Dwarves of Rhune
System: PF1 | Pages: 30
By: Jaye Sonia & Will Cooper | Artists: Terry Maranda
Children of the Hammer is about the other side of Rhune: Dawn of Twilight, the settled, occasionally civilized side of that world. It describes two of the foundation races—the clockwork elves and the dwarves – the principal races that fought, by hammer and gun, to tame the wild eastern hills and settle the Redwall Mountains. This book discusses their love of technology, their grim views on Ragnarök —the Great War to come—and their dire need to drive back the vile, barbaric gloom that threatens to sweep southward and envelop all. This book is their epic tale. And when the fields of battle run red under the smoke trails of alchemical fire— Ragnarök— crisscrossing the blackened, war-torn sky – this may be all that remains to tell those who survive just who, and what, these two nobles races were.
This guide includes:
- Five variant races
- The Spellshot (a new Magus archetype)
- The Forge Heart (a new Sorcerer Bloodline)
- The Oracle Forge Mystery
- Optional rules for firearms (including the 'Knock Em' Down' and 'The Deafing Thunder' options).
- A new ranger combat style
- Three new firearms (including the Damassian Gun-Glave)
- Four new factions for use in your Rhune: Dawn of Twilight campaign!
- Twelve new faction traits!
- Optional rules for gaining faction reputation!
- And plenty of flavor to round out your campaign!!