Things are a little crazy around the office…
But that’s to be expected when your patron is the Lil’ Lord of Thunder and Time-Traveling Bunnies, ”Stormy!” Really, though, there’s a lot going on. I’m tempted to wax on poetic about our plans, but I think keeping things simple will suffice.
- This month, I aim to misbehave. I’m leaving tomorrow for the Middle East Film & Comic Con. I’m heading down to meet up with some fellow geeks, network a little, and to see how the gamers down in Dubai get down. There may also be some beverages.
- Later this month, I plan to upload and release a 2-page character sheet for Rhune: Dawn of Twilight. This will be a printable PDF and available in either color or black & white. It will be incorporated into future products, as well.
- Later this month, we (and by we, I mean the whole team) are releasing our next product, The Clockwork Adept, a small but, information-packed PDF that gives folks some awesome clockwork/stormpunk options for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Do check it out!
- Toward the end of May, we’re pushing to finally release the long-awaited Children of the Wode, a project that will showcase the work of not only myself, but also that of two RPG Superstar finalists; Will Cooper (2012) and Joshua Kitchens (2010, 2013). As you might imagine, I’m pretty excited about this! It’ll feature new art from Mr. Terry Maranda, as well as new information (flavor and mechanics) for both the ælves and aryandai of Rhune: Dawn of Twilight.
- I’ll just let you know now – we’re going to Gen Con again this year and we’re going to have ourselves a proper day of Rhune: Dawn of Twilight madness. I’m going to be running some scenarios for fans (free, of course), as well as talking about the setting, our plans for the future, and discussing what makes Rhune fun. Will Cooper will be flying from far, far, far away to join us, too. I won’t make any promises, but I suspect it’ll be fun. I’ll share more info as the time draws closer.
- I hate to be the one to say it, but we’ve stalled a bit on the Storm Bunny Presents line. I had hoped to release something for March and April, but we’re so swamped at the moment that it is proving to be difficult. I truly hope to have it back on track my May.
- And speaking of tracks… if you haven’t seen the awesome Kickstarter that Black Star Studios is running, you should probably check it out. Not only are the shooting for the stars again (pun intended), they’ve managed to bring on some incredible talent, including Forgotten Realms legend Ed Greenwood. (And personally, I can’t tell you how jealous I’d be if I weren’t already part of this project).
And finally, a request. I know we have Storm Bunny fans out there, people in our corner who are cheering us on! If you want to show your support, consider grabbing one of our tees or a journal. Of course, you should also consider getting your very own Stormy, too (it’s soooo cool, I had to mention it twice in one post)! Or, if you’re not into supporting us with swag, just spread the word. Tell your friends about us, share our posts on Facebook (or G+), and let gamers know you don’t just like us, you love us! (or at least would be seen in public with us).
And that. folks, is my early April update!
I’ll write more, soon. Promise.
Now I’m off to misbehave.